A nonrefundable deposit of $300 is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance can be paid the morning of class NO EXCEPTION!
DEPOSIT $300 / Total Investment $850
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Singer Sewing Machine Setup
- Blocking & Transferring Measurements
- Wig Construction on Machine
- Band Placement
- Bleaching & Toning Knots
- Wig Customization (Hairline plucking)
- Styling (silk press or curls)
- Students are only required to bring 3 bundles and a closure or frontal to class. Only a 13x4 frontal, 5x5 or 6x6 closures are acceptable.
- Sewing Machine ( You will receive an email with exact machine type to bring in your welcome letter)
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE TO KEEP
- Class Manual
- Practice Sewing Sheets
- Two Wig Caps (Ventilated and Mesh Dome)
- Two Hair Vendors
- Tai Davis Box Vendor
- Tai Davis Silk Serum
- Re-Fresher video that covers the entire class
- Certificate of Completion
- Access to My Private FaceBook Wig Community
Class time (9:00am-4:30pm EASTERN STANDARD TIME ). There will be a 20 mins late grace period. If you run into an emergency please feel free to contact me so I can properly accommodate you.
Please do not wear Acrylic nails to your class session.
Venue held at private location( you will receive a welcome letter upon payment. Class location will be sent 24 hours prior to class)
Class payment is non refundable/transferable
Please leave your contact number upon purchasing your ticket)
Join us in our 2022 Wig Certification Class
In this 7.5 hour course students will learn the proper functions of the sewing machine to create full Custom Wig units, Closure Units, Frontal Units. We provide you with wholesale private labeling information for beauty products, marketing and how to make $500 or more for your first unit!
Each student will be provided a wig kit to complete their unit.
Once deposit is paid you will receive a welcome letter with additional information.
Tai Davis is a cosmetologist/educator of 18 yrs , well equipped to train you to complete a task that you have never attempted before! Class will start on time, please be prompt to receive all the information and training towards your success. For questions and concerns please contact Tai firstname.lastname@example.org
Class time 9-4:30pm
Refund policy: No Refund
Learn wig making step - by- step on a sewing machine. Deposit is to hold your spot. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please keep in mind if you need to transfer your deposit to another date you will have to pay the full balance plus $100 transfer fee. No exceptions!
NOTE: Once your deposit is received you will be emailed the full class details.
Masks are required throughout the class .
Any further questions can be answered via Email or text messages after booking .